密碼:
CTIMES / 社群討論 / 一般討論區

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;
來自: 美加
文章: 1102

發 表 於: 2010.10.21 11:44:09 AM
文章主題: Re: Electric Car 及 Connected Car是趨勢!!
零排放太陽能電動概念車國衛AXA
來自:weiphone

市場上電動汽車出現的不少,而全電動的汽車目前仍是技術瓶頸,不過各種汽車設計們的各種超前設計已經誕生不少,圖上就是一輛由汽車設計師瑪麗安Marian的全太陽能電動概念車國衛AXA,其環保零排放的概念,正象徵著汽車領域未來的發展趨勢。

全電動車可以簡單的分析為:包括車的驅動裝置和車內各項車載裝置,都需通過電力提供才能正常工作。AXA集團就是全部使用電力的驅動的車子,車身整車寬 1524毫米,軸距2362毫米,均採用輕質材料打造,並採用 LED的車燈。在它車頂安裝的太陽能電池陣列,能在陽光的照射時為車上的電池板進行充電,而且在剎車時,制動的能量也可轉換成電能並存儲到電池中。除此之外,安盛並沒有傳統的外部後視鏡,取而代之的是駕駛台兩邊還各安裝有的監視器,還能在倒車時對可見區域進行縮放,充分的協助司機倒車。

檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;

發 表 於: 2010.10.27 11:36:12 AM

純電動車離實用也許越來越近了,日產Leaf創下約185公里的單次續航力

多數人對於純電動車的疑慮,除了耐不耐用、充飽電要多少時間、哪裡可以充電等因素以外,有一項多數人絕對會關心的是,到底充飽一次電可以續航多久?畢竟身為消費者,仍希望電動車的續航力至少能滿足一日出遊的需求,畢竟現在充電站不多,沒有人會願意在旅途的一半沒電的。尤其一直以來,相信無論哪類型廠商所謂的官方續航力,就真的是準備絕望了。

不過採用來自與NEC合作工廠AESC(Automotive Energy Supply)鋰電池的日產Leaf,似乎打破傳統廠商宣佈續航與實際續航差距甚遠的魔咒,根據日產所公佈的數據,Lraf的續航能力約在62~138英哩之間(視時速與用電量決定),不過PluginCars.com的測試車手,在模擬日常開車習慣,包括開冷氣、逼近速限的使用方式下,創下116.1英哩,約185公里的續航。

這對電動車的發展無疑是一大躍進,這樣的續航力,不僅作為都會交通使用已經足夠,以台灣的情境,甚至作為跨縣市上下班的交通用車也不至於不足。不過對於電動車來說,最大的門檻還是充電站的普及率,只要這個前提未達成,市場對電動車的接受程度還需要很長的一段路。

(engadget)
檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Only Chen
(不在線上)
nbsp;
來自: 台北县
文章: 1024

發 表 於: 2010.11.04 11:46:26 AM
檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;

發 表 於: 2010.11.05 11:56:56 AM

Haloipt shows off tech that can charge electric cars without wires

I am forgetful when it comes to car maintenance. If my car didn’t ding to tell me when I had 50 miles of driving range left on a tank of gas, I would know the roadside assistance dude by name. I know without a doubt if I had an electric car I would forget to plug it in at least twice a week.

I bet that there are lots of you out there who would forget to plug in too. A company called HaloIPT has announced an induction-based system it is developing that will be able to charge an EV without needing wires.

The thing has a pad on the floor of your garage and a pad under the car. All you have to do is park and the power will stream wirelessly over a gap of up to 400mm. I wonder how accurate your parking has to be, my wife can’t get any closer than a foot to the same spot in the garage each day. It could be a problem for her and others with similar parking skills, if you need to be dead on for it to work.

The HaloIPT system should will be ready for demos in the real world by 2012.

(technabob)

檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;

發 表 於: 2010.11.09 11:38:04 AM
全角度後視風擋 汽車後視鏡在行駛過程中存在盲點,常常會造成安全隱患。這套汽車安全裝置由車外攝像頭和車內風擋上的顯示屏組成,超寬的顯示屏可以將汽車後部的交通狀況清楚地顯示出來,彌補了後視鏡視角的不足。同時,安裝在車外的攝像頭在天氣不好時(如雨雪天氣)也可以提供較好的圖像,不會受到車內環境和乘客的影響。 設計:Ho-Tzu Cheng...... http://www.patent-cn.com/2010/11/07/47240.shtml
檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;

發 表 於: 2010.11.15 11:59:51 AM

車子也搞無線充電,最新IPT技術誕生

http://tech.weiphone.com/2010-11-14/Wireless_charging_out_cars_226487.shtml

檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;

發 表 於: 2010.11.15 12:01:53 PM
檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;

發 表 於: 2010.11.17 11:16:40 AM

GE to buy 25,000 EVs, will start with 12,000 Chevy Volts

GE recently made an announcement about their plans of buying about 25,000 electric vehicles within five years. Before the 2015 deadline is up, GE is purchasing 12,000 Chevy Volts to start with.

This can be considered a green initiative but the Chevy Volt isn’t a full EV. Just the time, we’re excited as to what GE has planned for the Chevy Volt and other similar vehicles.

(techfever)

檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Only Chen
(不在線上)
nbsp;
來自: 台北县
文章: 1024

發 表 於: 2010.12.02 11:22:38 AM

Mercedes-Benz Thinks Cars Like This Could Be Grown In Labs

Mercedes-Benz Thinks Cars Like This Could Be Grown In LabsThe Los Angeles Design Challenge always brings some crazy idea, but this year one in particular caught our attention: The Mercedes-Benz BIOME concept car. It's an eco-friendly, biodegradable, ultra-light hybrid vehicle—which would be custom grown in a lab.

The folks behind the concept explain that the various parts of the vehicle would be grown separately:

The interior of the BIOME grows from the DNA in the Mercedes star on the front of the vehicle, while the exterior grows from the star on the rear. To accommodate specific customer requirements, the Mercedes star is genetically engineered in each case, and the vehicle grows when the genetic code is combined with the seed capsule. The wheels are grown from four separate seeds.

And apparently instead of running on regular fuel, the BIOME would run on a mysterious substance called "BioNectar4534" which leaves no by-product other than oxygen.

Yes, it's an insane idea and sounds damn near impossible. But that won't stop any of us from daydreaming about zipping around in a sleek, lab-grown car, now will it? [Gizmag]

(gizmodo)

檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;

發 表 於: 2010.12.06 10:44:14 AM

帶氣囊的安全帶

這是一款帶有安全氣囊裝置的新型安全帶,您將在明年豐田的高端品牌雷克薩斯的運動型車上見到它。在遇到撞擊和危險時,安全帶上的氣囊可以彈開給乘坐者的頭部和肩部提供保護。當車輛側翻時,安全帶上氣囊提供的保護作用尤為明顯。在車輛越來越注重安全性的今天,相信這款安全帶將會迅速普及。

設計:高田公司Takata Corp

(Patent.Cn)

檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端

Tommy Chung
(不在線上)
nbsp;

發 表 於: 2010.12.21 11:56:40 AM

European Nissan Leaf gets always-on connection, lets you turn up the AC wirelessly

http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/20/european-nissan-leaf-gets-always-on-connection-lets-you-turn-up/

檢視會員個人資料個人資料 回覆文章 回頂端
[上一頁]     1  2  [3]  4  5  6   [下一頁]
  相關討論
[專欄]大陸創新創業人才磁吸效應的挑戰
[專欄]大陸創新創業人才磁吸效應的挑戰
[專欄]大陸創新創業人才磁吸效應的挑戰
NEC發表可不受天候影響的光解析技術
[評析]台灣新定位:與全球創客接軌
  相關新聞
英飛凌功率半導體為麥田能源提升儲能應用效能
工研院攜手產業實踐淨零行動 聚焦氫能創新、共創綠色金融科技平台
TI創新車用解決方案 加速實現智慧行車的安全未來